- Contains .428 oz actual Silver weight.
- Comes in Prooflike condition with original box and certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 1,800 coins.
- Obverse: Features a stylized fig leaf with silhouettes of a man and a woman, representing of Adam and Eve.
- Reverse: Depicts the National Emblem above denomination, date and decorative fig leaves. Legend in Arabic, English and Hebrew "ADAM AND EVE - Genesis 3".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Israel.
The Holy Land Mint is the exclusive distributor of the Bank of Israel for all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complemented by their reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.
God created Adam and placed him in the Garden of Eden, the Garden of Delight, the best place on earth, where pleasant trees and fruits were in abundance and there was no need to work hard. And God said, It is not good for Man to be alone….(Genesis 2:18). "God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man....and He took from one of his ribs and He made a woman and brought her to the Man."(Genesis 2:21-22). Adam called his wife Eve and the couple lived happily together.
Denomination: 2 Shekels
Issuing Country: Israel
Weight: 2 oz
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.